- National finance team
- Strong team environment &
- Great CBD location
Highly sought after role working for a leading national law firm!
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in the Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Reporting to the National Finance Manager, this position is ideal for a vibrant and switched on Accounts Clerk who is actively looking to work in a broad finance role at a law firm.
- Account reconciliations
- Processing cheques
- Processing daily banking
- Accounts payable
- Trust accounting
- Managing Controlled Money accounts
- Assist with reporting
- Assist in the management of all finance helpdesk queries
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an Accounts Clerk with another law firm
- Knowledge of Aderant Expert will be an advantage
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.