- Encouraged to take initiative
- Join a great team working environment
- Be acknowledged for your hard work
Great salary on offer. Join this proudly independent and client focused leading national law firm located in the Melbourne CBD.
A proudly independent national law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia and internationally. They are a progressive leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences.
Provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner within a leading commercial team becoming actively involved across a wide range of litigation matters.
- Managing diaries
- Drafting and preparing court, property and other legal documents
- Communicating with clients, barristers and experts
- File management
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a commercial or litigation secretary is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- High level organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.