- Run conveyancing files from start to finish
- Friendly team environment - CBD location
- Competitive salary
Strong boutique law firm seeks Conveyancer. Enjoy an autonomous role with a variety of work.
Our client is a strong boutique firm in the CBD. They are seeking a experienced conveyancer or conveyancing clerk to run their conveyancing files. They enjoy a relaxed environment with with a strong team culture. They prides themselves on providing a high level of service to clients.
With experience managing multiple conveyancing files, you will be confident in your ability to hit the ground running. Strong communication skills along with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships will ensure your success in this role. The firm has a large Chinese client-base, so the ability to speak Mandarin is essential.
- Opening, closing and managing conveyancing and probate files
- Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including government offices, real estate agents and other law firms
- Explaining the conveyancing processes to clients and keeping them informed of the files status
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
Be rewarded by a supportive and friendly environment, excellent remuneration and flexible working arrangements. Our client will consider full or part time workers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.