- Run your own files
- Fantastic working environment
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Bring your developments expertise to a high performing property law team.
A top-tier national law firm who are proud of their dynamic culture. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together with a client focused approach.
This multiple award winning property practice seeks to employ a conveyancing clerk to strengthen and meet the growing demands of their close-knit team. Reporting to a supportive Property Partner you will be given autonomy over a mix of commercial and development matters.
- Opening, closing and managing commercial and development files
- Effectively liaising with external parties including real estate agents and other law firms
- Perusing and issuing loan agreements
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
- Reviewing executed documentation
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal within developments
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.