- Take the lead
- Fantastic working environment
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Bring your property conveyancing expertise to this leading Australian company!
Kaleidoscope are working exclusively with this well known Australian blue chip company, who are proud of their dynamic culture. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together with a client focused approach.
This multiple award winning business seeks to employ a conveyancing clerk to strengthen and meet the growing demands of their close-knit team. Using your strong leadership abilities, you will mentor existing and future franchisee’s in all aspects of conveyancing.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has a high level of drive and is eager to take on a leadership position
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input. This career defining role will offer you personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and the opportunity to take on a role outside of a typical conveyancing position.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.