- Progressive law firm
- Experience a new challenge!
- Join a strong management team
This well known practice seeks a highly experienced Finance Manager to join it's close knit team. Unique opportunity to establish yourself!
This well known law firm has a rare opportunity for a highly skilled Finance Manager / Accountant!
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for all accounting and finance functions. You will also work closely with the Partnership to develop policies, procedures and business plans to financially excel the practice. You will be the “go to” person for all financial performance and strategy for the firm and must have proven experience in budgeting and projecting financials. Your duties may include:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Oversee the billing function
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable functions
- Manage controlled money accounts
- Office and Trust account bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax requirements
- Run payroll, partner drawings and superannuation payments
- Extensive financial and management reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS
Our client prides itself on offering a dynamic and energetic working environment and is also noted for its genuine commitment to the staff working there. To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Accounting qualifications
- 3+ years experience in a financial management / accountant role
- Previous experience working with a law firm
You will also have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You must be someone who is deadline driven and project orientated. This is an exciting time for the law firm, so someone excited about change and progression will be well suited!
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.