- Progressive law firm
- Experience a new challenge
- Join a strong management team
This well known boutique firm seeks a highly experienced Finance Manager to join it's close knit team. Unique opportunity to establish yourself!
Our client is a well regarded and long standing Boutique law firm which prides itself on offering a dynamic and energetic working environment and is also noted for its genuine commitment to the staff working there.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for all accounting and finance functions. You will also work closely with the Partnership to develop policies, procedures and business plans to financially excel the practice. You will be the “go to” person for all financial performance and strategy for the firm and must have proven experience in budgeting and projecting financials.
Your duties may include:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Oversee the billing function
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable functions
- Manage controlled money accounts
- Office and Trust account bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax requirements
- Run payroll, partner drawings and superannuation payments
- Extensive financial and management reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Accounting qualifications
- Experience with LEAP and Xero
- 3+ years experience in a financial management / accountant role
- Previous experience working with a law firm
You will also have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You must be someone who is deadline driven and project orientated. This is an exciting time for the law firm, so someone excited about change and progression will be well suited.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.