- Leading National Firm
- Great working environment
- Great salary on offer
Do you want flexibility in your job? Wide practice areas, outstanding technical resources and well structured team environment. Melbourne CBD!
This leading national law firm has built a solid reputation for getting the best results for their clients, having strong resources and a progressive team environment. They take pride in offering a collaborative team environment.
Working as a float legal secretary with this dynamic and ultra-progressive law firm will see you working across their major practice areas including but not limited to Personal Injury Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Commercial, Employment and Property.
You will play an integral part in the continued development and structure of this highly regarded law firm and build strong relationships with your colleagues.
- File management
- Preparation of counsel briefs
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Client liaison
- Monthly billing
- Diary management
- General administrative tasks including photocopying and printing
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months current experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.