- Exciting opportunity with well respected law firm
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start available
Unique opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a friendly & supportive HR team in the legal industry!
As part of this friendly and dynamic Human Resources team, you will use your strong administrative skills to manage duties including but not limited to:
- Coordinating interviews for multiple Managers
- Undertake performance reviews
- Assisting with bulk recruitment for graduate programs
- Collating employment contracts
- Maintain personnel files
- Arranging information for new starters
- Coordinate staff training
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Assist with functions
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.