- Strong team environment
- National IT support role
- Leading National law firm
Join this high functioning IT team at a leading national law firm located in the Sydney CBD. First rate IT resources!
This leading National law firm continues to strive for excellence as it services an impressive network of clients across Australia and overseas! This firm takes pride in offering some of the strongest IT support in the legal industry – it is an area they will continue to support develop!
As a help desk officer, you will join a collaborative team that promotes the “user experience” as their key philosophy. They take pride in their ability to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner and encourage each officer to spend time with users in an effort to resolve the problem.
- Set up, installation and configuring of software and hardware
- Relocation and set up of equipment
- Troubleshooting network availability and telephone systems (VOIP)
- Ensuring connection to all other internal devices
- Deploying new mobile devices
- Upgrading mobile software
- Setting up remote connections
- Database management including asset records, loan registry and user account details
Skills & Experience
- Current help desk experience in a professional services environment is a must
- Proven experience across level 1 and 2 support
- Troubleshooting skills for remote access users (Citrix)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to build rapport with a variety of professionals
- Strong attention to detail and be highly organised
Culture & Benefits
Firm wide benefits include discounts on gym and health initiatives, salary packaging and insurances and flexible working arrangements. Specific to the IT team, you can expect generous allowances for on-call periods, internet and phone packages.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.