- Unique opportunity to move in-house
- Suitable for a secretary with leasing experience
- Strong resources &
- close-knit team
Unique role for a Leasing Administrator or Secretary, looking to take on a new challenge & work in-house for career defining role
This long standing and leading team seeks an experienced Leasing Administrator to join their team!
This role will see you managing your own portfolio, which will include two large shopping centers Your duties in this role may also include:
- Preparing internal documentation for new lease deals, lease renewals, surrenders, assignments and legislative notices within required timeframes.
- Instructing the companies retail leasing panel firm on a range of retail leasing matters.
- Monitor progress of leasing matters
- Respond to internal and external enquiries relating to leasing matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collate, review and process payments of fit out contributions and incentives.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Lease Administrator as required in all aspects of the leasing process.
- Identify and ensure risk management
To be considered for this unique role, you should have gained experience working as a leasing administrator. Alternatively, a switched-on and eager to learn legal secretary (who is experienced in supporting lawyers on leasing matters) can also be considered.
You will also have a confident and proactive attitude to tackle the variety of tasks that may arise on a day to day basis. Your ability to work autonomously, with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills will be well suited to this role.
This company has a generous salary on offer, along with an inclusive and collaborative culture and opportunities for career progression.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.