- Great salary + benefits
- Support at Partner level
- Fantastic career progression
A rare opportunity with a Top-Tier National Law Firm!
This leading top-tier national law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe, America and Asia. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Our client is looking for a motivated and energetic legal assistant to support one of the friendliest Partner’s and their team. You will provide a high level of support working in a close knit and fast paced team and become involved in many critical aspects across a range of matters which include Immigration, Disability, Child Support and Freedom of Information.
- Providing project and administrative support to a Commonwealth Government department
- File management including drafting and amending documents
- Recording court orders and information in our litigation management system
- Filing of court documents on the Commonwealth Courts Portal
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant in a similar role
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks and a well-being program.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.