- Encouraged to take the lead
- Competitive salary on offer
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
Top Tier National Firm!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading top tier national firms who pride themselves on achieving optimum legal solutions for their clients. With a unique culture, the firm is recognised as a place where people are supported and love to work.
Step into this role assisting a partner across a wide range of matters within the in the Dispute Resolution and Litigation areas. You will become involved in many critical aspects of the clients file whilst having the ability to take a pro-active and autonomous approach to the role.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Diary management and co-ordinating meetings
- Manual and electronic filing
- Matter management including opening and closing files
- Drafting and amending correspondence and legal documents
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- Up to date experience as a legal assistant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Law graduates will not be considered for this role
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements, well-being programs and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.