- Take the next step in your legal career
- Enjoy open communication
- Be recognised for your hard work
Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Assistant who is looking for the next step in their legal career. Join a leading global law firm!
Our client is a leading global law firm. The team is known to be supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their friendly working culture and encourage career growth.
Hit the ground running by offering assistance as a Practice Assistant to friendly and approachable Partners within a well established and dynamic litigation team, with a focus on International Arbitration. You will gain exposure to a variety of litigation and dispute matters becoming an integral part of their clients matters.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management
- Preparation of court documents
- Preparation of correspondence
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Legal Practice Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Sound technical skills
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on providing support to their team and encouraging work-life balance. You will be encouraged to continue your professional development and career progression.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.