- Work close to home in modern Norwest office
- Excellent remuneration
- Welcoming colleagues and friendly clients
Are you a polished legal receptionist looking to join a national law firm? Hit the ground running in this exciting new role. Norwest location!
Are you a corporate receptionist, working at a law firm and looking for a scenery change? We are seeking a polished receptionist to join a well known national law firm.
With impeccable presentation and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service at a law firm, you will have strong technical skills and the ability to multitask.
Duties may include:
• Managing a busy switchboard
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Maintaining an impeccable front of house area
• Coordinating and managing the meeting rooms
• Assisting secretaries with work overflow
Join a friendly and down to earth team and enjoy excellent remuneration an impressive office and the opportunity for career progression.
You must have over a years’ experience managing a busy switchboard at a law firm to be considered for this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.