- Great team culture
- Excellent remuneration
- Calling all law students
Are you a polished legal receptionist looking to join a top-tier national law firm? Hit the ground running in this exciting new role!!
Are you a corporate receptionist, working at a law firm and looking for a scenery change? We are seeking a polished receptionist to join a well known national law firm in their Canberra office.
With impeccable presentation and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service at a law firm, you will have strong technical skills and the ability to multitask.
Duties may include:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Maintaining an impeccable front of house area
- Coordinating and managing the meeting rooms
- Assisting secretaries with work overflow
- IT assistance (i.e. new starter set up, AV equipment set up for meetings, assisting with general IT inquiries)
Join a friendly and down to earth team and enjoy excellent remuneration an impressive office and the opportunity for career progression.
You must have at least 1 year of experience managing a busy switchboard at a law or professional services firm to be considered for this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.