- Progressive, friendly and fun team environment
- Great CBD location
- Premier boutique law firm
Intermediate legal secretary opportunity. Step into an experienced team with strong mentoring & training available!
This specialist corporate law firm offers the best of both worlds – a boutique close knit team environment that is well resourced to service some large well known corporate clients! Step away from the large firm environment, but don’t step away from the clients!
Working as part of an established and friendly team of legal secretaries, you will be responsible for supporting two lawyers.
- Document management – drafting, amending and reformatting
- File management – hard copy and electronic
- Diary management including scheduling various meetings
- Preparing presentations
- Time sheet entry and client billing
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a commercial legal secretary
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use your own initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
Working as part of a highly collaborative team environment, you will enjoy the benefits of strong IT resources, overflow administration support and the opportunity to participate in social activities including birthday celebrations, regularly morning teas and sporting teams.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.