- Fantastic salary on offer
- Genuine team environment
- Enjoy open communication
A dynamic legal secretary is needed to provide support to a high performing Banking & Finance litigation team based at a leading national firm.
An industry leading Top-tier National Law Firm. They provide strategic legal and commercial advice to a diverse range of Australian and international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses.
Hit the ground running by offering assistance to friendly, approachable and very supportive Partner within a well established and dynamic Banking and finance litigation team. You will gain exposure to a variety of dispute resolution and inslovency matters becoming an integral part of the team.
- Preparing correspondence, including memos and email communications
- Drafting court documents
- Preparation of client accounts
- Email and diary management
- File maintenance including electronic file management
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a litigation or commercial legal secretary
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.