- Fantastic salary on offer
- Enjoy recognition for your hard work
- Join a great team environment
A dynamic Legal Secretary is needed to provide support to a high performing Commercial team based in the Melbourne CBD.
A leading national law firm who provide strategic legal and commercial advice to a diverse range of Australian and international corporations.
To provide support to a friendly and approachable senior partner within the banking and infrastructure team. You will become actively engaged with their clients matters.
- Preparing correspondence
- Preparation of financial accounts and billing
- Diary and email management
- File maintenance including electronic file management
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a commercial secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. They place great importance on its Community Program and supports staff involvement in the community.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.