- Highly sought after national law firm
- Work on a mix of commercial and trademark files
- Take on this unique job share role in 12 month contract role!
Support at Partner level. Large, well resourced and highly regarded practice. Enjoy rare PART TIME role at well known national law firm...
Working closely with experienced and highly regarded Partners in the firm’s commercial and trademarks practice group, you will enjoy the opportunity to engage with clients on an international scale. The main focus of this role is to assist the Partners and maintain streamlined processes across the practice, ensuring that all matters are aligned and actioned seamlessly.
- Amending and reformatting complex documents
- Client liaison and reporting
- Extensive email and diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangement
- Coordinating meetings and preparing presentations
- Time sheet entry and monthly billing
Culture & Benefits
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a professional and stable team environment. This firm is known for offering generous remuneration packages and flexible working arrangements. This is a unique job share role, that will offer you the opportunity to work either 3 or 4 days, on a 12 month contract (with the potential to extend).
The firm boasts outstanding IT resources, ongoing development and training are a big part of this firm’s success so do not delay in expressing your interest today!
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.