- Commonwealth Government department
- Unique project support/ administrative role
- Work closely with the Partner
Working with a well known law firm located in the heart of Canberra, we are looking for a switched-on and enthusiastic legal secretary ...
We are working closely with a highly regarded national law firm who are known in the industry as being one of Australia’s leading commercial law firms. They are experiencing an exciting time of growth and are looking to expand their close knit team…
We are looking for an experienced legal secretary to work in a very unique project support and administrative position.
The role is fast paced and you will see you working on a large commercial project with key government bodies and stakeholders. While the position is an administrative one, there is a twist to this role that makes it far more hands on and involved than a typical secretary position.
- Providing project and administrative support to a Commonwealth Government department
- Preparing and managing client specific reporting obligations
- Attending client meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Budgeting activities and financial reporting
- Drafting and amending legal documents,
- Answering client inquiries
- Maintaining files
- Time sheet entry and client billing
To be considered for this role, you should have previous experience working in a legal secretary position. Law students (with at least a year to go on their degree) are welcome to apply.
You will also have strong technical skills, mature approach with your communication skills, the ability to use your initiative and a high attention to detail.
In return, you will join a firm that promotes a social environment, mentoring, ongoing training, flexible working hours and generous salary packages.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.