- Fantastic work culture
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
- Encouraged to take initiative
Ready to take the next step in your legal career within a leading national firm? Melbourne CBD location!
Our client is a top-tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their diversity and inclusion.
Take an active and autonomous role in assisting a highly regarded and very approachable Litigation Partner deliver a high standard of legal services to their clients. Work on a diverse mix of matters including commercial risk management, fraud and forgeries, mortgage recovery and security enforcement, the enforcement of consumer and commercial credit contracts, insolvency, breach of contract, misleading, deceptive and unconscionable conduct.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Managing lawyers’ diaries
- Management of meetings and conferences
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.