- Encouraged to take initiative
- Enjoy recognition for your hard work
- Great team culture
Join this dynamic national law firm in their high performing general insurance team based in the Melbourne CBD.
A proudly independent commercial and insurance Australian law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia and internationally. Our client is a leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner and their team within a leading general insurance team.
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation of court documents
- Drafting and editing documents
- Client engagement
- Diary management
- General administrative tasks
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development for all employees. They place great importance on its community programs and supports staff involvement in the community.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.