- Great salary on offer
- Enjoy open communication
- Be recognised for your hard work
Join this leading Global Firm in this newly created role located in the Melbourne CBD!
Our client is a leading Global Law Firm located in the Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their fun working culture.
To provide legal secretary assistance to a Partner and a team of friendly and approachable lawyers at all levels of expereince within a growing dynamic litigation team working with clients locally and across the world, you will gain exposure to a variety of litigation matters becoming an integral part of their clients matters.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of court and tribunal documents
- Preparation of correspondence to plaintiff’s, defendant’s, barrister’s and third parties
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a commercial or litigation legal secretary
- Sound skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.