- Great salary + benefits
- Well resourced team environment
- Fantastic CBD location
Great opportunity with a National law firm! Support at Partner level. Strong administrative resources available. Great CBD location and offices!
This long standing national law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe and America. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards around the world.
Supporting at Partner level, our client is looking for a motivated and energetic legal secretary to join the firm’s highly regarded property team. Working within their leading team you will have exposure in areas such as acquisitions, developments and the sale and purchase of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties. You will have contact with a wide range of Australian and International clients.
- Drafting, amending, reformatting and collating documents
- File management
- Diary management
- Assist with the management of clients and third parties
- Arranging meetings
- Conduct online searches
- Monthly billing
Skills & Expertise
- 12 months experience as a legal secretary
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks, a well-being program plus more.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.