- Encouraged to take initiative
- Enjoy recognition for your hard work
- Great team culture
Join this dynamic national law firm in their high performing taxation team based in the Melbourne CBD.
A proudly independent Australian law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia and internationally. Our client is a leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experience.
To take a proactive role helping support a team of highly regarded and approachable lawyers deliver a high standard of advice on both Australian taxation law and international taxation law to their clients.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Managing lawyers’ diaries
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- Current experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.