- Flexible working arrangements
- Leading national law firm
- Inclusive and welcoming working culture
Rare opportunity for an experienced IP paralegal looking to take the next step in their legal career. Leading national law firm located Melbourne CBD.
Our client is a leading national law firm known for their friendly and inclusive working culture. The firm is client focused, delivering exceptional legal services to corporate, public sector and private clients.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a hands-on IP paralegal to take the next step in your career. You will be responsible for managing the IP portfolio for an industry leading corporate and commercial law team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside award winning Partners and their team.
- Managing IP portfolio of over 2500 trade marks
- Be the first point of call for all client trade mark portfolio management
- Drafting and filing trade mark applications in Australia, New Zealand and overseas
- Renewing trade marks, designs and patents
- Drafting cost estimates for both internal and external clients
Skills & Experience
- Ability to prioritise and preform to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to take the lead
- Strong research skills
You must have proven experience with trade marks, designs and patents in a paralegal capacity.
Culture & Benefits
Our client embraces flexibility and values their team. The firm is proud of their supportive and welcoming working culture. You will experience highly rewarding work, personal satisfaction and pride in your work and achievements.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.