- A great place to work and grow
- Encouraged to take the lead
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Take the next step in your legal career within this busy national In-house team. Work from anywhere in Australia!
Our client is a leading global security company with a high-tech and innovative rich environment and with foundations in over 50 countries. They work with large corporations in a wide-range of industries.
Our client is looking for a switched-on and business savvy Paralegal to join a team of contract administrators. You will be responsible for the review and management of all national contracts. This is an autonomous, hands-on role, which will suit a highly self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and support junior team members.
- Review and negotiate contracts and documentation
- Support the sales team with all information required to secure projects and successfully complete the projects on budget
- Prepare and maintain project related documentation, reports, programs, and schedules
- Negotiate and communicate with trades and suppliers
- Manage contract orders from start to finish
- Review, change and keep records of tenders
- Work with stakeholders to ensure building contracts are complaint to group and relevant standards
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Administrator/Paralegal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements. Our client allows staff to work from home on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.