- Rare Opportunity, industry leading National IP Firm
- Cutting-Edge Matters, Blue Chip Clients
- Competitive $$$, Fantastic Culture
Top rated IP firm; engaging work; fantastic culture; competitive salary; growth position; leading industry partners.
Our client is a market leader in the IP industry. The firm works with an impressive array of both domestic and international clients on a variety of complex IP matters. They are renowned for their down to earth, forward-thinking and friendly approach to work.
As a result of tremendous growth, the firm is now looking to bolster their Melbourne office by bringing on a qualified patent and trade mark attorney to join their team.
Outstanding training, down to earth team, open door policy, friendly, relaxed and social work environment, top-tier organisation without the politics and genuinely a great place to work.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge you intellectually while providing you all the support you need to succeed, this role is for you!
Working alongside industry leading professionals and some of the sharpest minds around, you will work on a range of complex and intellectually stimulating matters for a range of national and international clients. Responsibilities will include the full suite of IP related services such as drafting, reviewing, analysing and prosecuting applications, portfolio management, opposition and opinion work.
– Will be a patent and trade mark attorney with 1-2+ years experience
– Have strong academics
– Have experience working in IT, electronics, software, chemical, biotech/life sciences, engineering or a related discipline
– Have outstanding communication skills and able to articulate complex concepts accurately and succinctly
– Strong on client service and business development
– Competitive salary
– Work life balance
– Flexible work arrangements
– Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture
– Social events
– Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Anthony Pace at [email protected] or call (03) 8676 0486. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.