- Excellent benefits &
- career progression
- Great staff benefits
- Work for a leading firm
Are you looking to apply your skills in an exciting new role? Are ou ake on this role where you will be a key player in the team...
Our client is a well regarded law firm located in the Sydney CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their fun working culture.
This growing litigation team seeks an outgoing and confident Legal Secretary to join their thriving Litigation group. Working with clients across Australia, you will gain exposure to a variety of litigation matters including construction, finance and regulation.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of court and tribunal documents
- Preparation of correspondence to plaintiff’s, defendant’s, barrister’s and third parties
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a personal assistant/legal secretary
- Sound skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Accurate word processing skills and attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.