- Genuine work life balance
- Close-Knit team
- TAC files
Join a leading Plaintiff National Law Firm located in the northern suburbs.
The law firm are a leading national personal injury law firm, who pride themselves on creating positive outcomes for their clients. They are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity supporting a friendly and very approachable Senior Associate that specialises in TAC files. Working within a close knit team you will become involved in many critical aspects of the file management.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- conference and mediation coordination
- Producing and filing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar legal secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.