- Genuine work life balance
- Close-knit team
- Work close to home
Join a leading Plaintiff National Law Firm with roles located across the northern, western and south eastern suburbs... Get hands on with files..
We are working closely with a leading national personal injury law firm, who pride themselves on creating positive outcomes for their clients. They are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
The team at Kaleidoscope are exclusively working on multiple legal secretary roles at this law firm. Working within a close knit team you will become involved in many critical aspects of file management. These roles are located in northern, western and south eastern suburbs.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- conference and mediation coordination
- Producing and filing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar legal secretary role – both defendant and plaintiff experience will be considered
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.