- Great salary on offer
- Dynamic working culture
- Take the lead
Need a fresh start? Bring your talent to this national law firm, known as a leader in its field located in the Melbourne CBD.
A leading national law firm who prides themselves on creating positive outcomes for their clients. They are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity supporting a friendly and very approachable Partner that specialises in Personal Injury. Working within a close knit team you will become involved in many critical aspects of the file management.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- conference and mediation coordination
- Producing and filing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar legal secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.