- Run your own files
- Fantastic working environment
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Bring your conveyancing expertise to a high performing property law team based in the Melbourne CBD.
A leading national law firm who are proud of their dynamic culture. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together with a client focused approach.
A high performing property team seeks to employ a conveyancing/property clerk to strengthen and meet the growing demands of their practice. Reporting to a Property Specialist, you will be given autonomy over a mix of residential, commercial and development matters.
- Opening, closing and managing residential and commercial conveyancing files
- Preparation of sale and auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including real estate agents and other law firms
- Perusing and issuing loan agreements
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
- Reviewing executed documentation
Skills & Experience
- Experience in development matters
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.