- Take the lead
- Enjoy open communication
- Be recognised for your hard work
Looking for a friendly personal assistant who is willing to take the lead in a fantastic property team based in Norwest.
Our client is a leading top-tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
To provide personal assistance to a friendly and approachable Partner within a highly regarded property law team working with clients across Australia, you will gain exposure to a variety of property files.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of documents
- Organising travel arrangements
- Preparing client bills
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a property legal secretary
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.