- National finance team
- Strong team environment &
- Great CBD location
Highly sought after role working for a leading national law firm!
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in the Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller this position is ideal for a driven and switched on Senior Credit Controller who is actively looking to work in a broad finance role at a law firm. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Partners and Management to support their billing practices and monitor WIP and debtor balances nationally.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the firm
- Monitoring and review of all debtor positions and assessment of overdue debtors to ensure reduction in overdue balances and debtor turnover days
- Ensuring timely payment of debts including processing credit notes
- Oversight and management of the firm’s internal and external recovery process with Partners and Management
- Working with the Accounts Receivable team on uncollected cash balances including reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Credit Controller with another law firm
- Knowledge of Aderant Expert will be an advantage
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.