- Exciting opportunity within a well respected law firm
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start available
Unique opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a friendly & supportive HR team within a leading National Law Firm!
We are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Specialist to join this highly regarded national law firm, centrally located in the CBD!
As part of this friendly and dynamic Human Resources team, you will use your strong skills to manage duties including:
- Manages the full cycle of talent management and planning including attracting, advertising, recruiting, screening and induction
- Coordinates recruitment campaigns including advertising on the firm’s internet and intranet sites, external job websites and Linkedln page
- Conducts interviews with hiring managers
- Liaise with external recruitment consultants as required
- Assisting with bulk recruitment for graduate programs
- Prepare employment contracts
- Arranging information for new starters
- Manage exit interviews and coordinate arrangements for departing employees
- Coordinate staff training
You will love the Managers, love the culture of the firm and also enjoy the opportunity to work across a variety of HR functions.
To be successful, you will have at least 12 months experience working in a similar Talent Acquisition Specialist position. Experience with another law firm or legal recruitment agency will be highly regarded, alternatively, you must have gained experience within another professional services environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.