- Supportive team
- Start ASAP
- Work close to home in Eastern suburb
Are you an experienced conveyancer looking to pick up some temp work? Great $$ and supportive team located in a eastern suburb...
Temporary role for an experienced conveyancer based in a eastern suburb…
Our client is a boutique law firm who are looking for an experienced conveyancer to join their team on a temporary basis. With experience autonomously managing multiple residential conveyancing files, you will be confident in your ability to hit the ground running.
Typical duties may include:
- Opening, closing and managing conveyancing files
- Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including government offices, real estate agents and other law firms
- Explaining the conveyancing processes to clients and keeping them informed of the files status
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
You should have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work.
Enjoy the excellent remuneration that temp work offers and flexible working hours…
Apply online, click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.