- Encouraged to take the lead
- Open communication
- Be acknowledged for your hard work
Need a fresh start? Bring your personal injury experience to a leading law firm in their Melbourne CBD office.
A leading national firm which is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity supporting a friendly and very approachable lawyer specialising in work injury law. Working within a close knit and fast paced team you will become involved in many critical aspects of the clients file.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries
- Obtaining material in support of a case, including medical, financial and claim records
- Conference and mediation coordination
- Producing court documents, preparing briefs and trial preparation
- Drafting correspondence
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar personal injury or litigation legal secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.