- Great CBD location
- Friendly team culture
Seeking a talented Legal Accounts Assistant/Clerk to join a boutique law firm!
A diverse and progressive boutique law firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD. A friendly and supportive team environment who are proud of their relaxed and inclusive working culture.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, this position is ideal for a switched on and hard working Accounts Assistant/Clerk who is actively looking to work in a role at a reputable law firm.
- Bank reconciliations
- Trust accounting
- Processing cheques, EFT payments & receipting
- Processing daily banking
- Corporate credit card transactions
- Petty Cash transactions & reconciliations
- Account Payable
- Payroll & superannuation
- End of Month reports
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant/Clerk with another law or professional firm
- Experience with LEAP and Xero desirable
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.