- Progressive law firm
- Experience a new challenge!
- Join a strong management team
This highly regarded law firm seeks an experienced Assistant Accounts Manager to join it's close knit team. Unique opportunity to establish yourself!
This well known law firm has a rare opportunity for a highly skilled Assistant Accounts Manager.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for all accounting and finance functions. You will also work closely with the Partnership to develop policies, procedures and business plans to financially excel the practice. You will be the “go to” person for all financial performance and strategy for the firm and must have proven experience in budgeting and projecting financials. Your duties may include:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Oversee the billing function
- Ongoing maintenance and preparation of Special Damages and Disbursements Schedules
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable functions
- Manage controlled money accounts
- Office and Trust account bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax requirements
- Run payroll, partner drawings and superannuation payments
- Extensive financial and management reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS
Our client prides itself on offering a dynamic and energetic working environment and is also noted for its genuine commitment to the staff working there. To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Accounting or commerce degree.
- 3+ years experience in a finance/ accountants role
- Previous experience working with a law firm
You will also have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You must be someone who is deadline driven and project orientated. This is an exciting time for the law firm, so someone excited about change and progression will be well suited!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.