- Encouraged to take the lead
- Join a great team working environment
- Genuinely be acknowledged for your hard work
Bring your debt recovery expertise to a high performing Banking & Finance litigation team based in the Melbourne CBD.
A leading national law firm who are proud of their dynamic culture. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together with a client focused approach.
Working as part of an approachable and friendly team who enjoys open communication you will be responsible for working on secured and unsecured debt recovery matters. You will be in charge of monitoring and collecting outstanding payments from debtors in order to successfully discharge the debt from their clients.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Drafting and issuing court documents
- Running and maintaining legal files
- Liaising with clients, debtors and third parties
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience within a Debt recovery environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.