- Drive your career forward in this senior role
- Work on a mix of projects
- Lead a close knit team
Join this highly regarded highly regarded law firm and lead the team on a range of business development and marketing projects...
We are working closely with a highly regarded national law firm who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their close knit team
This is a great opportunity to sink your teeth into a variety of marketing, event management and business development projects. Responsibilities will be varied but may include:
- Providing advice in regards to new marketing and business development initiatives
- Implementing new BD/marketing initiatives
- Building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst managing the brand
- Strategy, research and analysis for growth of local and foreign client work
- Development of business pitches and development of proposals and tender submissions for prospective clients
- Event Management
- Preparation and implementation of BD and marketing communications, award submissions, website content, publications and social media
- Preparing, reviewing and reporting on the BD budget
- Mentoring junior team members
To be successful, you will have similar experience in a business development or marketing role. Experience working with intellectual property teams or within a specialist intellectual team will be highly regarded.
You will have strong verbal/written communication skills and excellent attention to detail with the confidence to work autonomously.
In return, you will be rewarded with modern offices, fantastic remuneration and opportunities for career progression. This is a career defining role not to be missed!! This role can be based in either Melbourne OR Sydney.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.