- A real family like working environment
- Enjoy open communication
- Great CBD location
A fantastic working environment. Join this long standing Melbourne firm in their high performing commercial team.
Our client is a proudly independent Melbourne law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia and internationally. Our client is a progressive leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner within a leading Commercial team. Be involved on matters such as mergers and acquisitions, commercial property transactions, retail and commercial leasing and contracts.
- Managing diaries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation of documents
- Client engagement
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience as a legal secretary
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development for all employees. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment for all employees.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.