- Run residential conveyancing files from start to finish
- Brand new offices
- Close knit team
National law firm seeks conveyancing clerk. Drive your career forwards in this autonomous role. Enjoy working with the best in the industry...
Our client are a highly regarded national law firm. They are seeking a experienced conveyancer to join their close-knit team. They enjoy a relaxed and collaborative team environment. This team prides themselves on providing a high level of service to clients.
With experience managing multiple conveyancing files, you will be confident in your ability to hit the ground running. Strong communication skills along with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships will ensure your success in this role.
- Opening, closing and managing conveyancing files
- Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including government offices, real estate agents and other law firms
- Explaining the conveyancing processes to clients and keeping them informed of the files status
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
Be rewarded by a supportive and friendly environment, excellent remuneration and being part of a team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.