- Great salary package
- Manage your own files from start to finish
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
Join a highly regarded firm and work on a variety of conveyancing files. Great salary package on offer, supportive and collaborative team environment!
Our client is a highly regarded law firm seeking an experienced conveyancer, to join their friendly and close-knit team. The firm provides a collaborative and supportive work environment, with a team that is highly focused on providing quality legal service to their clients.
In this exciting role, your typical duties may include:
- Opening, closing and managing conveyancing files
- Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including government offices, real estate agents and other law firms
- Explaining the conveyancing processes to clients and keeping them informed of the files status
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
You will be experienced in managing multiple development conveyancing files, and confident in your ability to manage files from beginning to end. To be successful in this role you will have strong communication skills, along with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
In this role you will be rewarded for your hard work with an excellent salary package, flexible working arrangements and generous leave entitlements.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellie Koulis on 0420 909 569 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.