- Flexibility to work remotely
- Amazing career opportunity
- Friendly &
- collaborative team
Join this close knit team if you are looking for top-tier work with the support of a friendly and collaborative team.
A leading law firm proud of their inclusive culture. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together striving to ensure that their inclusive environment means you feel valued and able to perform at your best.
A high performing and close-knit team seeks to employ a conveyancing/property paralegal to work for a partner with prestigious clients on some of the largest, most strategic and most complex matters. You will develop experience across a wide range of sectors, and have opportunities to collaborate on cross-border matters with their global network. You will work across a mix of residential, commercial and off the plan matters.
- Opening, closing and managing residential and commercial conveyancing files
- Preparation of sale and auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
- Effectively liaising with external parties including real estate agents and other law firms
- Perusing and issuing loan agreements
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
- Reviewing executed documentation
Skills & Experience
- Up to date experience running conveyancing files from start to finish
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.