- Run your own files
- Fantastic working environment
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Bring your conveyancing expertise to a high performing property law team based in Melbourne.
Our client is a leading boutique Melbourne law firm, specialising in commercial, property and estate planning law. They provide a friendly and collaborative environment, with a client focused approach.
Our client is seeking to employ a conveyancing/law clerk to join their team on a part-time basis, to strengthen and meet the growing demands of their practice. You will be given total autonomy to manage a mix of residential and commercial conveyancing files.
- Conducting conveyancing files from start to finish including residential, off the plan and commercial files
- Assisting with land registry documents including registration of mortgages and caveats
- Client management
- Review and advise clients on Contracts of Sale and Vendor Statements
- Ensuring smooth and timely settlements
Skills & Experience
With 3+ years experience managing conveyancing files, you will be confident in your ability to work autonomously. You will have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Culture & Benefits
Our client prides themselves on their collaborative, energetic and family friendly culture. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements. This firm are proud to offer a generous remuneration package and WFH opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellie Koulis on 03 8676 0490 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.