- Take the next step in your legal career
- Encouraged to take initiative
- Fantastic working environment
Join this reputable international law firm in this exciting role for a legal secretary in a high performing corporate team.
Our client is a leading International law firm. Their team is known to be friendly and easy-going with a client focused approach. They are proud of their dynamic culture.
To take an active role in assisting a Partner and their team of highly regarded and approachable lawyers within the corporate team to deliver a high standard of legal services to their clients.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Managing lawyers’ diaries and travel
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a legal secretary within a corporate legal environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A willingness to take responsibility for tasks
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.