- Close-knit team environment
- Highly regarded boutique firm
- Modern office
Excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded boutique law firm and offer a high level of support to a busy corporate Partner...
We are working with a highly regarded boutique law firm who deal with small to large businesses and affluent individuals. The team is professional and relaxed and they pride themselves on offering quality service to their clients.
This role will see you supporting a dynamic Partner, as they work with a range of corporate law matters. This is the perfect opportunity to use your experience and be valued for your contribution to the team.
Each day will be varied, with your key responsibilities including:
- Document management – typing, drafting, amending and reformatting complex documents
- Collating documents – contracts and agreements
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Email management
- Diary management – scheduling client meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, organising events
- Time sheet entry and billing
- Client reporting
If you are a strong legal secretary, who is confident in your ability to hit the ground running – we would love to hear from you! You will be switched-on, have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with a keen eye for detail.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected] to be considered
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.